- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Webbed fourth and fifth fingers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Oculodentodigital dysplasia syndrome
- Congenital webbed fingers, connection fingers membranous, connection membranous fingers, Finger syndactyly, finger(s) syndactyly, fingers membranous connection, fingers web, Fingers webbed, Fourth and fifth fingers, Simple syndactyly of fingers, Simple syndactyly of fingers (disorder), syndactyly fingers, Syndactyly of fingers, Syndactyly of fingers (disorder), Syndactyly of fingers without bone fusion, Syndactyly of fingers without bone fusion or webbed fingers, Syndactyly of fingers without fusion of bone, Syndactyly of the fingers, Syndactyly-fingers+no bone fus, web fingers, WEBBED FINGERS, Webbed fingers (finding), Webbing of fingers
- Be the first to add a definition for Webbed fourth and fifth fingers
- External Links Related to Webbed fourth and fifth fingers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)