- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Weakness, Brief Blood pressure increase/sign:
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Corticosteroid Administration/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Insecticide/organophosphate type
- Lead poisoning in children
- Yellow jessamine/Jasmine poisoning
- Cadmium fumes/inhalation/toxicity
- Lead poisoning
- Cadmium ingestion