- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Weakness, Brief Blood pressure increase/sign:
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Corticosteroid Administration/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Insecticide/organophosphate type
- Lead poisoning in children
- Yellow jessamine/Jasmine poisoning
- Cadmium fumes/inhalation/toxicity
- Lead poisoning
- Cadmium ingestion