- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For WBC/White Blood Cell Count/Leukocytes (Lab) - Decreased, Night sweats
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Tuberculosis, disseminated
- Histoplasmosis, disseminated
- Chronic malaria
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Leukemia, acute
- Acute Lymphoblastic/lymphocytic leukemia ALL
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcohol intoxication, acute