- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Viral exanthematous diseases - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible rule outs found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Staphylococcal/scalded skin syndrome
- Scarlet fever
- Syphilis, secondary
- Typhus, acute/epidemic
- Kawasaki disease
- Mediteranean spotted fever
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Tick-borne rickettsiosis
- Scrub typhus
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome
- Adult Stills disease/RA presentation
- Drug/medication fever
- Exanthem viral, Exanthema viral, exanthema virus, Nonspecific exanthematous viral infection, Nonspecific exanthematous viral infection (disorder), Nonspecific viral exanthem, Nonspecific viral rash, Non-specific viral rash, Rash viral, Viral dis char by exanthem, Viral disease characterised by exanthem, Viral disease characterized by exanthem, Viral disease characterized by exanthem (disorder), Viral diseases + exanthem, VIRAL DISEASES ACCOMPANIED BY EXANTHEM, Viral diseases with exanthemata, Viral diseases with exanthemata (disorder), Viral exanthem, Viral exanthem (disorder), Viral exanthem unspecified, viral exanthema, Viral exanthema unspecified, Viral exanthemata, Viral exanthemata unspecified, viral rash, virus exanthem
Rash (Exanthema) of the skin due to a viral infection. Often this is a specific disease such as measles but may also be non- specific for several viral illnesses
- External Links Related to Viral exanthematous diseases - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)