- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Vertebral osteomyelitis - Causes, Mucocutaneous hemorrhages, Platelet count (Lab) - Decreased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Typhoid fever
- Ebola virus disease
- African hemorrhagic (Marburg) virus disease
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Leukemia, acute
- Acute Lymphoblastic/lymphocytic leukemia ALL
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Purpura, idiopathic thrombocytopenic
- Felty's syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Reference to Organ System
- Anemia, aplastic
- Cerebral thrombotic thrombocytopenia
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura