- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Venipuncture/Blood sample/bright red/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Cyanide/Hydrogen cyanide exposure/poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning/exposure
- Blood draw, Blood sampling, Blood withdrawal for testing, Bright red, Collection of blood specimen for laboratory, Collection of blood specimen for laboratory (procedure), Diagnostic Findings, Finding, Phlebotomies, phlebotomy, Phlebotomy (procedure), Phlebotomy for diagnostic test, Phlebotomy Venous Blood Sample, sign/symptom, Signs and Symptoms, SIGNS SYMPTOMS, Specimen collection venous, Symptoms and Signs, Taking blood sample, ven.B colxn ea.spec.colxn, Venesection, Venesections, Venipuncture for blood test, Venipuncture for blood test (procedure), Venotomy, Venous blood collection each specimen collection, Venous blood draw, Venous blood sampling, Venous specimen collection
- Be the first to add a definition for Venipuncture/Blood sample/bright red/sign
- External Links Related to Venipuncture/Blood sample/bright red/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)