- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Uvula deviation/lateral swelling
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, parapharyngeal
- Peritonsillar abscess
- Edema of uvula, Edema of uvula (disorder), Edema uvula, lateral deviation, Oedema of uvula, Oedema uvula, Quinke's disease
- Be the first to add a definition for Uvula deviation/lateral swelling
- External Links Related to Uvula deviation/lateral swelling
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)