- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Urticaria pigmentosa - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Reference to Organ System
- Mastocytosis, systemic
- Urticaria pigmentosa
- Cutaneous Mastocytoses Maculopapular, Cutaneous Mastocytosis Maculopapular, Localised cutaneous mastocytosis, Localized cutaneous mastocytosis, Maculopapular Cutaneous Mastocytoses, Maculopapular Cutaneous Mastocytosis, pigmentation congenital urticaria pigmentosa, pigmentosa urticaria, UP/MPCM, Urticaria pigmentosa (disorder), Urticaria Pigmentosa/Maculopapular Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Urticaria pigmentosa - Causes
- External Links Related to Urticaria pigmentosa - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)