- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Urticaria/hives - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible rule outs found
- Trauma Causes
- Insect bites
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Erythema infectiosum
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Drug Eruption/Rash
- Herpes gestationis
- Pemphigoid, bullous
- Erythema marginatum
- Erythema multiforme
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Urticarial vasculitis
- Reference to Organ System
- Urticaria pigmentosa
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Toxic Erythema
- Hive, Hives, Rash urticarial, Unspecified urticaria, Urticaria, Urticaria (disorder), Urticaria (morphologic abnormality), Urticaria or hives, Urticaria unspecified, Urticarial, Urticarial rash, Urticarias, Urticated rash, Urtication
- External Links Related to Urticaria/hives - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)