- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Trichloroacetic acid/salts
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Trichlorethylene (TCE) ingestion/inhalation
- Acetic acid trichloro-, Acid Trichloroacetic, TCA Trichloroacetic acid, TCAA Trichloroacetic acid, TRICHLOROACETIC ACID, Trichloroacetic acid (product), Trichloroacetic acid (substance), TRICHLOROACETIC ACID PREPARATION, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Trichloroacetic acid/salts
- External Links Related to URINE Trichloroacetic acid/salts
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)