- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Sediment/Maltese Cross/Fatty cells - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Lipoid nephrosis/Minimal change disease
- Fatty cells, Maltese Cross, Urinary sediment present
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Sediment/Maltese Cross/Fatty cells - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Sediment/Maltese Cross/Fatty cells - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)