- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Sediment/grape clusters (Lipid)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Nephrotic syndrome
- grape shape, Lipid, Lipid (substance), Lipids, Urinary sediment present
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Sediment/grape clusters (Lipid)
- External Links Related to URINE Sediment/grape clusters (Lipid)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)