- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Sediment/Gitter cells - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis, chronic
- cell, Cell Type, Cell Types, Cells, Cells (Biology), Cellula, Glitter, Normal Cell, THE CELL, Urinary sediment present
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Sediment/Gitter cells - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Sediment/Gitter cells - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)