- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Nitrites
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Urinary tract infection
- Pyelonephritis, chronic
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Nitrites
- External Links Related to URINE Nitrites
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)