- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Mycotoxin/T2 abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Trichothecene mycotoxin/weapon exposure
- Abnormal, Fusariotoxin, Fusaritoxin, Mycotoxin T2, T 2 Toxin, T AA TOXIN 02, T-2 fungal toxin, T-2 fungal toxin (substance), T2 toxin, T-2 Toxin, Toxin T2, Toxin T-2, Trichothec-9-ene-3 4 8 15-tetrol 12 13-epoxy- 4 15-diacetate 8-(3-methylbutanoate) (3alpha 4beta 8alpha)-, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Mycotoxin/T2 abnormal
- External Links Related to URINE Mycotoxin/T2 abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)