- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Metallothionen levels/increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Cadmium ingestion
- Increased, Metallothionen, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Metallothionen levels/increased
- External Links Related to URINE Metallothionen levels/increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)