- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Mercury (10 microgram/L/24 hrs) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning
- Mercury measurement urine, Mercury measurement urine (procedure), Mercury urine, Mercury urine measurement, microgram/L/24 hrs, Urine mercury, Urine mercury level, Urine mercury measurement, Urine Mercury Test
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Mercury (10 microgram/L/24 hrs) - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Mercury (10 microgram/L/24 hrs) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)