- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Malate dehydrogenase - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, renal cell
- Dehydrogenase Malate, Dehydrogenase Malic, Dehydrogenase NAD-Malate, malate dehydrogenase, Malate dehydrogenase (substance), Malic dehydrogenase, NAD Malate Dehydrogenase, NAD-Malate Dehydrogenase, S-Malate NAD+ oxidoreductase, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Malate dehydrogenase - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Malate dehydrogenase - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)