- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Lake test/Brown metachromasia sediment - Increased, Lifestyle/Morbid obesity
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholecystitis, acute
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome/Insulin Resistance /Obesity
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Van Bogaert encephalitis
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Ulcer, varicose
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Myocardial infarction, acute
- Thromboembolic disease
- Post-phlebitic leg syndrome
- Thrombophlebitis, deep vein
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Sleep apnea syndrome
- Sleep apnea, obstructive type
- Pickwick's syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Fatty liver