- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Lake test/Brown metachromasia sediment - Increased, Lifestyle/Barefoot/exposures
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 16 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lyme disease
- Ehrlichiosis/Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Schistosomiasis, acute/syndrome
- Ancylostoma caninum/Dog hookworm
- Chiggers/mites/acarids infestation
- Hookworm (Ancylostomiasis) disease
- Larval migrans, cutaneous
- Schistosomiasis, cutaneous/Swimmer itch
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Van Bogaert encephalitis
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Splinter/Foreign body in Foot
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Poison ivy/Poison oak/sumac
- Tick paralysis