- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Past history/Cholecystectomy
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Subhepatic/gallbladder bed abscess
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Bile acid diarrhea/cholecystectomy