- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Past history/Alcoholism
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pancreatitis, acute
- Hemorrhagic pancreatitis, necrotizing
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, laryngeal
- Larynx carcinoma, extrinsic.
- Larynx, carcinoma, spindle cell
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Delirium tremens
- Alcoholism, chronic