- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Family history/Childhood CNS degenerating disease/death
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Fucosidosis (Anderson-Fabry)
- Tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency/Atypical PKU
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- Ataxia/Oculomotor apraxia syndrome (9p13.3)
- MELAS Encephalopathy
- Alpers cerebral degeneration of infancy
- Cerebellar ataxia, congenital/hered.
- Hereditary mitochondrial disorder
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease