- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Family history/Affective disorder
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 18 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide/Suicidal depression
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Depression, endogenous
- Grief/loss/abnormal grieving reaction
- Psychiatric disorders
- Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Depressional equivalent/somatic disord.
- Schizo/affective psychosis
- Depression, atypical
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Gilles de Tourette syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcoholism, chronic