- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Exposure/Childcare setting
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Exanthematous viral illnesses
- Enterovirus infection
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def