- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Exposure/Cattle sick/Fodder toxin
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Coyotillo (Karwinskia) plant/intake
- Larkspur herbal/intake/toxicity
- White snakeroot (eupatorium)/intake
- Death camas (Zigadenus) poisoning.
- Jimsonweed/Jamestown weed poisoning