- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Exposure/Automobile battery
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Lead poisoning in children
- Lead poisoning
- Lead nephropathy, chronic
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning