- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Gas Chromatography/FA [MCAD] abnormal, Event/Large fish die-offs
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pfisteria piscicida/epizoonosis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- MCAD/Medium chain OH-CoA Dehydrogenase def
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Industrial dyes/solvents exposure
- Mercury salts/bichloride acute toxicity
- Mercury/organic/methyl (Minamata) pois.
- Pesticide poisoning
- Industrial chemicals exposure