- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE/Gamma hydroxybutyrate levels
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Succinic Semialdehyde dehydrogenase Deficiency
- 4 Hydroxybutyrate Sodium, 4-Hydroxybutyrate Sodium, Butanoic acid 4-hydroxy- monosodium salt, HYDROXYBUTYRATE SODIUM 04, Oxybate Sodium, Oxybutyrate Sodium, Sodium gamma Hydroxybutyrate, Sodium gamma-Hydroxybutyrate, sodium oxybate, Sodium oxybate (product), Sodium oxybate (substance), SODIUM OXYBATE PREPARATION, Sodium Oxybutyrate, Sodium Oxybutyrate (substance), Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE/Gamma hydroxybutyrate levels
- External Links Related to URINE/Gamma hydroxybutyrate levels
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)