- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Epithelial/round cells - Increased, Tonic contracture of face muscles
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders
- Catheter, bladder
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Nephritis, allergic interstitial, acute
- Glomerulonephritis, acute
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Tubular precipitation, renal syndromes
- Gouty nephropathy, chronic
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Acute tubular necrosis, renal
- Nephropathy, interstitial
- Renal tubulointerstitial disease
- Nephritis, non allergic interstitial
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Copper sulfate poisoning
- Heavy metals ingestion/poisoning
- Toxicity disorder
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Nephritis, analgesic, interstitial