- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Dipstick/nitrates positive - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Urinary tract infection
- Dipstick, Nitrate salt, Nitrate salt (substance), Nitrates, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Dipstick/nitrates positive - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Dipstick/nitrates positive - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)