- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Crystals/Hexagonal shaped - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Cystinosis, adolescent
- Crystalluria, Crystalluria (finding), Hexagonal shaped, Urinary crystal, Urinary crystals
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Crystals/Hexagonal shaped - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Crystals/Hexagonal shaped - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)