- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Crystals/coffin lid shape/Mg Ammonium phosphate - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Kidney stone, struvite (infection)
- Ammonium compound, Ammonium compound (substance), Ammonium compounds, AMMONIUM CPDS, Crystals/coffin lid shape, MAGNESIUM, Magnesium (substance), MAGNESIUM PREPARATION, Mg, Mg element, Mg Magnesium, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance), Urine phosphate
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Crystals/coffin lid shape/Mg Ammonium phosphate - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Crystals/coffin lid shape/Mg Ammonium phosphate - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)