- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Cotinine - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Tobacco smoking/excess
- Groundsel herbal/intake
- 2-Pyrrolidinone 1-methyl-5-(3-pyridinyl)- (S)-, Cotinine, Cotinine (substance), Scotine, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Cotinine - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Cotinine - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)