- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For URINE Chlorinated hydrocarbons/Fujiwara test - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Carbon tetrachloride exposure
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon, Chlorinated hydrocarbon (substance), Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Chlorine Compounds Organic, chlorohydrocarbon, Chlorohydrocarbons, Compounds Organic Chlorine, Compounds Organochlorine, Fujiwara test, Hydrocarbons Chlorinated, Hydrocarbons.chlorinated, Organic Chlorine Compounds, Organochlorine Compound, Organochlorine compounds, ORGANOCHLORINE CPDS, Organochlorines, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for URINE Chlorinated hydrocarbons/Fujiwara test - Increased
- External Links Related to URINE Chlorinated hydrocarbons/Fujiwara test - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)