- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Urethritis, acute female - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Urethra trichomoniasis
- ACUTE DIS, Acute Disease, Acute disease (disorder), acute disease/disorder, Acute Diseases, acute disorder, Disease Acute, Diseases Acute, Female, Female (finding), Female gender, Female Gender Self Report, Female Gender Self Reported, Female individual, Female sex, Female structure, Female structure (body structure), Females, Inflammation of urethra, Sex Female, Urethritides, urethritis, Urethritis (disorder), Urethritis unspecified, Urethritis unspecified (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Urethritis, acute female - Causes
- External Links Related to Urethritis, acute female - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)