- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Upper GI bleeding - Causes, Tender liver/liver pain
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Hepatic trauma
- Liver rupture
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leptospirosis/severe (Weils) type
- Schistosomiasis, chronic hepatic
- Schistosomiasis Japonica
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Liver, subcapsular hematoma
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcohol debauche (binge)
- Hepatitis, alcoholic