- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unrealistic perception of fat/image
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia and purging/eating disorder
- Awareness of self, Awareness of self (observable entity), Perception Self, Perceptions Self, Personal awareness, Self awareness, Self Image, Self Perception, Self Perceptions, self-awareness, Self-image, Self-image (observable entity), self-knowledge, Self-perception, Self-Perceptions, Self-view, Unrealistic
- Be the first to add a definition for Unrealistic perception of fat/image
- External Links Related to Unrealistic perception of fat/image
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)