- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unilateral loss of taste/tongue
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Bells/facial palsy
- Be the first to add a definition for Unilateral loss of taste/tongue
- External Links Related to Unilateral loss of taste/tongue
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)