- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unilateral facial vitiligo
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Facial hemiatrophy, progressive (Parry-Romberg)
- Facial appearance, Facial appearance (observable entity), Facies, Unilateral, vitiligo, Vitiligo (disorder), VTLG
- Be the first to add a definition for Unilateral facial vitiligo
- External Links Related to Unilateral facial vitiligo
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)