- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unilateral facial hyperpigmentation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Facial hemiatrophy, progressive (Parry-Romberg)
- Facial appearance, Facial appearance (observable entity), Facies, Hypermelanoses, Hypermelanosis, Hyperpigmentation, Hyperpigmentation (morphologic abnormality), Hyperpigmentation disorder, Hyperpigmentation disorders, Hyperpigmentation of skin, Hyperpigmentation of skin (disorder), Hyperpigmentation skin, Increased skin pigmentation, Skin hyperpigmentation, SKIN PIGMENTATION INCREASE, Unilateral
- Be the first to add a definition for Unilateral facial hyperpigmentation
- External Links Related to Unilateral facial hyperpigmentation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)