- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unequal blood pressures/different arms
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastasis brachial plexus/axilla node
- Pancoast tumor/syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Aortitis, giant cell
- Takayasu's pulseless aortitis synd.
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Anomalous origin innominate artery
- Subclavian artery, right, anomalous or.
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Dissecting aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Brachial/axillary artery occlusion
- Innominate artery occlusion
- Subclavian arteriosclerosis/stenosis
- Subclavian steal syndrome
when the blood pressures are not equal
- External Links Related to Unequal blood pressures/different arms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)