- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Unequal blood pressures/different arms
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastasis brachial plexus/axilla node
- Pancoast tumor/syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Aortitis, giant cell
- Takayasu's pulseless aortitis synd.
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Anomalous origin innominate artery
- Subclavian artery, right, anomalous or.
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Dissecting aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Brachial/axillary artery occlusion
- Innominate artery occlusion
- Subclavian arteriosclerosis/stenosis
- Subclavian steal syndrome
when the blood pressures are not equal
- External Links Related to Unequal blood pressures/different arms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)