- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Scrotum unilateral decrease/Doppler
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Torsion testis/Spermatic cord
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Thrombosis Spermatic Vein
- Doppler ultrasound abnormal, Genital System Male Testis, Male gonad, TESTES, Testicle, Testicle structure, Testicle(Testis), Testicles, Testicular structure, Testicular structure (body structure), Testis, Testis structure, Testis structure (body structure), Ultrasound Doppler abnormal, Unilateral Decrease Blood Flow
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Scrotum unilateral decrease/Doppler
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)