- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Pancreas abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, pancreatic
- Abnormal, Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, disease (or disorder) pancreas, Disease of pancreas, Disease of pancreas (disorder), Disease of pancreas unspecified, disease of the pancreas, Disease pancreas, Disease Pancreatic, Diseases and Syndromes of Pancreas, Diseases of pancreas, Diseases of pancreas (disorder), DISEASES OF THE PANCREAS, Diseases Pancreatic, Disorder of pancreas, Disorder of pancreas (disorder), Disorder pancreas, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, Exocrine and endocrine pancreas, Gastrointestinal Tract Pancreas, GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, PANCREAS, PANCREAS DISEASE, Pancreas disorder, Pancreatic, PANCREATIC DIS, Pancreatic Disease, Pancreatic Diseases, Pancreatic disorder, Pancreatic structure, Pancreatic structure (body structure), Pancreatico-, Pancreo-, SECTION 5-9 DISEASES OF THE PANCREAS, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), Unspecified disease of pancreas, US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Pancreas abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)