- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Head infant abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dandy-Walker anomaly/syndrome
- Abnormal, baby, Caput, CRANIAL DEFORMITY, deformity skull, Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, MALFORMATION SKULL, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, skull abnormality, SKULL DEFORMITY, Skull malformation, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Head infant abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)