- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Fetal hairy collar sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dandy-Walker anomaly/syndrome
- Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Hairy collar sign, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Fetal hairy collar sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)