- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Fetal hairy collar sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dandy-Walker anomaly/syndrome
- Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Hairy collar sign, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Fetal hairy collar sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)