- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Dilated beaded upper ureters/medial position
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Abnormal, Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, Dilated beaded upper ureters/medial position, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, kidney, Kidney structure, Kidney structure (body structure), KIDNEYS, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, nephr(o)-, ren(o)-, Renal, Renal structure, Reno-, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), Urinary System Kidney, US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Dilated beaded upper ureters/medial position
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)