- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Ascites/infant/ABD
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Meconium peritonitis
- Urine ascites/UT obstruction/neonate
- Nephrogenic ascites
- ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal dropsy, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), abdominis hydrops, Ascites, Ascites (disorder), baby, Diagnosis (US), Diagnosis Ultrasound, Diagnostic echography, Diagnostic sonar, Diagnostic ultrasonography, Diagnostic ultrasonography (procedure), Diagnostic ultrasound, Diagnostic ultrasound procedure, Diagnostic Ultrasound Procedures, ECHOGR, Echography, Echography (procedure), ECHOTOMOGR, Echotomographies, Echotomography, Fluid in peritoneal cavity, Fluid in peritoneal cavity (finding), GENERAL ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, hydroperitoneum, Hydroperitonia, hydrops abdominis, Imaging Ultrasonic, Imagings Ultrasonic, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Medical Imaging Ultrasound, Multisection:Find:Pt:Thoracic outlet:Nar:US, Multisection:Finding:Point in time:Thoracic outlet:Narrative:ULTRASOUND, peritoneal dropsy, peritoneal exudate, SECTION 5-B ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Sonogram, sonography, sound measurement, TO US, Ultrasonic Imaging, Ultrasonic Imagings, ULTRASONOGR, Ultrasonogram, ultrasonography, Ultrasonography (procedure), Ultrasound, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure, Ultrasound diagnostic procedure (procedure), Ultrasound Imaging, ultrasound imaging/scanning, Ultrasound Medical, Ultrasound procedure, ULTRASOUND PROCEDURES, Ultrasound Scan, ultrasound scanning, Ultrasound Test, UNLIS US PX, Unlisted diagnostic ultrasound examination or procedure explain by report, Unlisted ultrasound procedure (eg diagnostic interventional), US, US Ultrasound, USS Ultrasound scan
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Ascites/infant/ABD
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)