- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For UGI/Gastric irregular edema/ulceration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Gastric irregular edema/ulceration, Upper gastrointestinal tract X-ray abnormal, Upper GI tract X-ray abnormal, X-ray of upper GI tract abnormal, X-ray upper gastrointestinal tract abnormal
- External Links Related to UGI/Gastric irregular edema/ulceration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)