- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For UGI/Esophagus thickened wall
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastasis to esophagus
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Esophageal Crohn's disease
- Esophageal structure, Esophageal structure (body structure), ESOPHAGUS, Gastrointestinal Tract Esophagus, Gullet, Oesophageal structure, Oesophagus, thickening wall, UGI
- External Links Related to UGI/Esophagus thickened wall
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)